Marvin Choquet » Members
Here you can find a list of all ARCTOS members and PhD students. In the drop-down menu you can either select the member status or the institution the member belongs to.
I am employed in a temporary position as a researcher at Nord University to continue the projects started during my PhD and to publish more papers. In December 2017, I defended my PhD at Nord University, entitled “Combining ecological and molecular approaches to redefine the baseline knowledge of the genus Calanus in the North Atlantic and the Arctic Oceans”.
- Identification and distribution of Calanus species in the North Atlantic and the Arctic Oceans, using molecular tools
- Mitochondrial genome and phylogeography of Calanus glacialis
- Population genomics of Calanus finmarchicus and glacialis
- Phenology, vertical distribution and dynamics of four Calanus species in a boreal fjord
- Hybridization within Calanus genus
- Choquet, K. Kosobokova, S. Kwasniewski, M. Hatlebakk, A. K. S. Dhanasiri, W. Melle, C. Svensen, J. E. Søreide, G. Hoarau. Can morphology reliably distinguish between the copepods Calanus finmarchicus and C. glacialis, or is DNA the only way? Limnology & Oceanography: Methods. 2018.
- Bucklin, K. DiVito, I. Smolina, M. Choquet, J. M. Questel, G. Hoarau, R. J. O’Neill. Population Genomics of Marine Zooplankton – Chapter 19 in: Population Genomics: Marine Organisms. Book, Springer. 2018.
- Choquet, M. Hatlebakk, A. K. S. Dhanasiri, K. Kosobokova, I. Smolina, J. E. Søreide, C. Svensen, W. Melle, S. Kwasniewski, K. Eiane, M. Daase, V. Tverberg, S. Skreslet, A. Bucklin, G. Hoarau. Genetics redraws pelagic biogeography of Calanus. Biology Letters. 2017.
- Choquet, H. J. Alves Monteiro, J. Bengtsson-Palme & G. Hoarau. The complete mitochondrial genome of the copepod Calanus glacialis. Mitochondrial DNA Part B, 2:2, 506-507. 2017.