Mats Granskog » Members
Here you can find a list of all ARCTOS members and PhD students. In the drop-down menu you can either select the member status or the institution the member belongs to.
- Physical-chemical-biological coupling in Arctic sea ice and upper ocean
- Marine optics (sea ice and upper ocean) especially inherent optical properties
- Spectroscopic characterization of dissolved organic matter (CDOM and FDOM)
- Arctic sea ice mass balance.
- 2018-2022: Ridges – Safe havens for ice-associated flora and fauna in a seasonally ice-covered Arctic Ocean (HAVOC/MOSAiC), RCN, PI
- 2019-2020: DEvelopment of snow/ice/ecosystem models using winter-to-summer ARctic observations of coupled snow, ice, and ecosystem processes (DEARice), EU H2020, co-PI
- 2019-2022: The Coordinated Arctic Acoustic Thermometry Experiment (CAATEX), RCN project, co-PI
- 2016-2020 Developing and Advancing Seasonal Predictability of Arctic Sea ice (SPARSE), (RCN project), co-PI
- 2017-2023: The Nansen Legacy (RCN project), Research Foci 1, partner
- 2015-2020: Norwegian young sea ICE expedition (N-ICE), Chief Scientist
- 2015-2018: Boom or Bust – Ice-algal and under-ice phytoplankton bloom dynamics in a changing Arctic icescape (RCN project), Co-PI